Robert C. Batchelder DDS Scholarship
This scholarship is for Allen County high school seniors or current IU School of Dentistry students that graduated from an Allen County high school. You must be attending Indiana University Fort Wayne (IUFW), IUPUI or Indiana University-Bloomington and pursue a career in the dental field. A GPA of at least 3.0 is required. In the event that there are multiple applications received, priority consideration will be given first to Snider High School applicants, then the other Fort Wayne Community School applicants, and finally to all applicants attending accredited schools in Allen County.
- Supplemental Questions
- Essay: What do you hope to gain from college? Why do you wish to continue your education? Why have you selected the field of study you intend to pursue? (1 - 3 pages, double-spaced in Microsoft Word or PDF format)
- Please note your high school guidance counselor's name:
- Is the school you plan to attend located in Allen County?
- Do you plan to major in a dental field?
- SAT Math Score
- SAT Evidenced-Based Reading and Writing Score
- SAT Total Score
- ACT Composite Score
- Show 3 more